Sunday, November 21, 2010

10 THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR BESIDES THE OBVIOUS #4


Speaking of piping hot liquids (as per my previous post):

In the last four or five years, I have become a hot tea junkie - and not because I'm addicted to caffeine - because I'm drinking no-caf stuff most of the time. No, I just really like drinking hot tea. I like iced tea, too - but the hot stuff is where it's at. I even drink it all through the Summer (though I don't come in from a sweaty lawnmowing session and toss back a cup o' steaming chamomile!). But certainly during the cold and dark months, my hot tea consumption goes way up - with green tea being my fave.

I might not ever have another reason to draw something as simple and unremarkable as a teapot ever again so, with that, as I sit here sipping yet another cup of green and staining my teeth, I'm thankful for HOT TEA!

1 comment: