Thursday, February 26, 2009

SKETCH-OF-THE-DAYS 037 and 038



So the reason I haven't posted any of my daily sketches in about a week is that I have been down in Florida basking and beaching and watching my little daughter have a grand old time.  I would have posted about my upcoming mini-vacation on me ol' blogsite here, but I didn't want to advertise that I was out of town.  You see, I don't trust Glick or Fortune a speck and I have a feeling they would jump at the chance to bust into my vacated home and start defecating on all my stuff again.  I wouldn't mind if it didn't take so long to clean up but, well, you get the idea.

So anyway, Florida is where I was.  And sketching and me don't mix much when I'm on a trip of leisure - I just never get the hankering to do it - when I do try to do some drawing, my brain revolts and I fall asleep or get blotto on cheap margaritas.  So, I must admit, all but one of my catch-up sketches were done on the plane rides to and fro.  

Here are my last two - I had an inspiration lull with the blando alien dinosaur thing but was able to kick start again with a little bare boobage.   Scroll down to check out the other four.

1 comment: