Saturday, February 14, 2009

SKETCH-OF-THE-DAY 026


Another long day of catching up on work took me way into the night once again.  When it came time for my daily sketch, I realized it was (technically) Valentine's Day.  I drew up a Valentine card (which I will ink and color) for my lady - the card depicts the true love of her life: her Canon PowerShot G3 which has been a spectacular workhorse for us for some 5 years now.   She has taken somewhere between a kabillion and a gazillion pictures with it - most of them really damn nice.  Indeed, if a great shifting of the planet's tectonic plates opened up a bottomless chasm and she had to decide whether to save me or her PowerShot from falling into oblivion, well, let's just say I pray the tectonic plates stay where they are for a while.

1 comment: